OUTING TO LECHLADE AND KELMSCOTT MANOR
10th April 2014
Left to right: main street in Lechlade; St. Lawrence's Church; spire added during repairs after a fire in 1510.
Left to right: interior of St. Lawrence's church; 15th century ceiling boss repainted in 1938; detail of 400 year old vestry door.
Left to right: Morris' first sight of Kelmscott; architectural detail plus wooden guttering; gardens.
Tea at Kelmscott.
Tea at Kelmscott. Photo by Jeannette Hatcher.
David continues to drive us on our outings and this time had a particularly arduous time
backing up narrow country lanes and coping with longer distances.
(Photo by Jane Larkin, reproduced with David's permission)